Step 2 CK Qbank
Why Should I Subscribe?
Choosing the right material for USMLE preparation is the key to achieving high scores.
There are a number of options out there in the market to prepare for the USMLE Step
2 CK exam. From our experience, we have found both the pros and cons of different
variations in each one of them. The USMLEWorld Step 2 CK Qbank, while retaining
the good features, answers all of the shortcomings and also has some new features
helpful for the exam. Read along for a detailed overview.
Focused Exam Content with Detailed, Up-to-date Explanations
We teach you the concepts, which are important to not just pass the Step 2 CK but
to attain a competitive score, too. Our explanations are based on evidence based
medicine and widely accepted procedures/treatment. With every explanation of a question,
we have a specific "educational objective" outlining the main concept from that
particular question, making the whole concept very easy to remember.
Furthermore, all of our materials are created by real-life physicians, who specialize
in various fields. Each question of our Qbank requires a unique and systematic two
to three step thinking process. These distinct, sophisticated, and multi-faceted
practice test questions are not offered by other educational sites, which is extremely
beneficial for strengthening one’s critical thinking, judgment, and test-taking
skills. Unlike other competing services, our high-yield content will undoubtedly
help subscribers master the content of the USMLE™, achieve exceptionally high test
scores, and obtain competitive residency placement.
The More Questions You Practice, the Better the Result
If you practice a small pool of test questions, you may miss several topics. Our
Step 2 CK Qbank has over 2000 high quality questions, which cover almost all of
the topics you need to know for the Step 2 CK examination. We work every day on
adding more questions to ensure that we are covering relevant topics and new concepts.
We believe that if you work on our Qbank twice and read the explanations two to
three times, your chances of earning a competitive score are high. After ample preparation,
practicing as many high quality questions as possible is the key to scoring high
on the Step 2 CK exam.
Learn More in Less Time
In many USMLE Qbank sources an average student can answer around 70%-80% of questions.
This means that by spending a good amount of time and money, you end up learning
only 20%-30% of new content. Unlike our competitors, our practice questions are
much harder, making it much more difficult for an average student to score high
in the first few attempts. The goal is not to discourage the students, but to motivate
them to study harder and smarter. Average scores for USMLEWorld border around 50%-60%,
implying that on an average a student learns 40%-50% of new content with our QBank.
The USMLEWorld Qbank question items are designed to test the difficult part of the
examination content while incorporating the less to medium difficulty concepts in
each question’s explanations.
You may think that the topics in USMLEWorld are not relevant to the Step 2 CK, but
this is definitely not the case. USMLE expects you to know everything about common
topics; for example, MI and related complications, pediatrics rashes, 3rd trimester
pregnancy complications etc., and also know the most important points about rare
diseases. The USMLEWorld Qbank is designed to test the difficult part of the examination
content while incorporating the moderately difficult concepts in each question’s
explanations. For example, you do not need to know the different types of malaria
or leishmaniana, but you should know the preventive measures recommended for a person
travelling to an endemic area; the USMLEWorld Qbank gives you exactly that.
How Well are You Competing with Your Peers?
The explanation section of every question also includes the percentage of people
(registered users like you) who have answered that particular question correctly.
Knowing how others are performing on a particular question helps you evaluate your
performance and the areas you need to improve. Suppose you answered a question wrong
and more than 70% of other test takers answered correctly; that means you should
know that question and you should never miss that concept in the exam, which may
compromise your score. On the other hand, if you answer a question correctly, when
less than 30% of people answered correctly, you will have a higher chance to earn
a good score on the USMLE. To apply this logic, you will need to consistently answer
tougher questions correctly, not just once or twice.
Feel at Home on the Big Day
Familiarizing yourself with the real exam software interface is very important.
We have designed our QBank to have the same look and feel as that of the real exam.
Enough practice with this Qbank will make you feel at home while you are taking
the real exam, so that you can spend your valuable time analyzing the question,
instead of familiarizing with the software.
Competitive Prices/ Flexible Durations/ Convenient Test Packages
- Affordable, low monthly subscription rates
- Unlimited amount of extensions/ renewals of an active subscription
- Each test package duration is created to suit your preference
A++ Customer Service
- Fast, friendly, and reliable customer service available to assist your every need
Additional subscriber benefits
- Learn from the pros as you gain insight, pearls, tips, memory aids and high-yield
information on how to excel in all USMLE exams
- Develop unlimited knowledge and strategy in USMLE test taking
- Our state-of-the-art designed questions will allow you to learn more in less time
- Gain confidence as you apply these learned skills in the hospital setting
- High pass rate of first-time USMLE examinees after using USMLEWorld for test preparation
- Outstanding, positive feedback from all of our subscribers
- Overwhelming, high referrals to use USMLEWorld for all USMLE practice test-taking
- Over 2000 high quality, unrepeated multiple choice questions
- State-of-the-art, classic board-type questions created by real-life physicians
- Detailed explanation and educational objective for each question with excellent
illustrations and charts that are easy to read and interpret
- Board simulated interface software features (highlight, strike-out, annotation,
searchable lab values, calculator, mark/flag items etc)
- Customization of practice tests (create subject-specific, system-specific or combination
tests in timed, untimed, tutorial and timed tutorial modes)
- Suspend and resume a test at anytime at your convenience with 24 hr account web
- Compare performance scores with other USMLEWorld users, see which subjects you need
to improve and view your cumulative performance outline
- Consisting of sequence and media questions
- Compare progress on test over test basis via detailed chart
- Ability to generate identical test blocks, ideal for instructor lead study group(s)
- External references to medical journal abstracts
- Improve your time management skill by monitoring time spent per question
- Includes drug-ad and abstract-based questions
- Mobile companion app available for iOS and Android based devices
New Subscription and Renewal Fees
Following durations are offered for new subscription purchases and renewing existing
active subscription. Renewals are offered for current active subscriptions only.
Users should renew the subscription prior to the expiration date as renewals are
not offered for expired subscriptions. The renewal will be effective from the current
subscription expiration date and not from the date of renewal.
STEP2 CK Qbank 30 days Subscription
STEP2 CK Qbank 60 days Subscription
STEP2 CK Qbank 90 days Subscription
STEP2 CK Qbank 180 days Subscription
STEP2 CK Qbank 360 days Subscription
STEP2 CK Qbank 07-days Renewal
STEP2 CK Qbank 15-days Renewal
STEP2 CK Qbank 30-days Renewal
STEP2 CK Qbank 60-days Renewal
STEP2 CK Qbank 90-days Renewal
STEP2 CK Qbank 180-days Renewal
STEP2 CK Qbank 360-days Renewal