The "Step 2 Self-Assessment Exam (SimExam)" is USMLEWorld's latest web-based product,
which closely resembles the simulated experience of the actual Step 2 CK portion
of the USMLE™. All content of the simulated self-assessment exam has been created
through the individual efforts of USMLEWorld’s own physician staff members.
Similar to the NBME Self-Assessment Exam, each exam consists of four blocks of 44
multiple-choice questions, with a total of 176 questions for the entire simulated
exam. Each block contains diverse questions from different divisions and subdivisions
of medicine. The questions are specially designed to reflect the most recent exam
format and are selected from very high yield topics.
Our self-assessment exam will provide a detailed analysis of relative strength and
weakness in difference subjects and systems. It also provides an approximate three
digit USMLE score based on USMLEWorld historical data.
The subscriber will have up to one hour to complete each 44 question block, with
a cumulative test time of four hours to complete the entire exam. S/he will have
an opportunity to take a break at the end of each block. While this simulated exam
can only be taken once, the subscriber has the option to review the entire exam
for up to two weeks.
- Four blocks of questions (44 questions per block) in timed mode
- Completely different set of questions (not taken from Qbank) written based on most
realistic exam content
- Answers and detailed explanation for each question
- Educational objective for each question
- Board simulated interface software features (highlight, strike-out, annotation,
searchable lab values, calculator, mark/flag items etc)
- Score report with assessment score and approximate USMLE™ three digit score
- Detailed analysis of relative strengths and weaknesses in different subjects and
- Now consisting of sequence and media questions
Access to individual self-assessment exam subscription is independent of the Qbank
for combination packages. Each self-assessment exam subscription can be activated
at any time and is valid for a two week period from the time of activation.
New Subscription and Renewal Fees
The following durations are offered for new subscription purchases and renewing
existing active subscription. Renewals are offered for current active subscriptions
only. Users should renew the subscription prior to the expiration date as renewals
are not offered for expired subscriptions.
Self-Assessment Exam 1
$30 for 2-weeks
Self-Assessment Exam 1
$25 for 2-weeks